TFPL has developed a managed advertising solution for clients who are
not permitted to use full service recruitment consultancy in a climate
of budget cuts.
By utilising our services, you can use our market presence to maximize
the success and impact of your advertising efforts through our established
and well known company branding, attracting candidates of the highest
We successfully deliver skilled practitioners to a range of public and
private sector organisations, for the following disciplines:
- Knowledge & Information Management
- Document & Records Management
- Publishing & Content
- Insight: Analysis, Research, Intelligence
- Our corporate website, www.tfpl.com, has over 12,000 hits per month
and our tailored recruitment pages are the most popular.
- 89% of clients who have advertised roles on our website have filled
- Access to a smaller yet more effective and suitable pool of candidates
than generalist online methods.
- Receive direct job applications in minutes.
- We can inform you of how many 'hits' your advert receives.
- Benefit from the TFPL network.
- We are cost effective and efficient.
Clients who have used this service so far include:
- International Olympic Committee
- Thanet District Council
- Medicines and Healthcare Regulatory Agency
- Cornwall County Council
- Royal National Institute for the Blind
- Learning and Skills Council
- London Borough of Southwark
- Equality and Human Rights Commission
- Advantage West Midlands
- Highways Agency