Two Senior Financial Services Researchers are urgently sought, to provide financial and banking research. This is an evening shift contract that may be available on a short to long term basis.
You will join a large central business research team providing a customised, targeted and efficient research and enquiry service for internal Corporate & Investment Banking clients.
- Competently use a full range of business information tools & products (see separate list)
- At least 5 years’ experience working in Investment Banking or Financial Services environment in a research capacity
- Manage own enquiry workload
- Manage request intake desk (rotational basis)
- Utilise external bodies & contacts (e.g. trade associations, outsource agents)
- Take part in business information product evaluations and testing
- Be part of a project team
- Be flexible in working arrangements
Experience of working with information products including:
- Dealogic Product Suite
- Thomson Product Suite
- BvD Product Suite
- European private company databases
- Perfect Information
You’ll have excellent communication skills and confident to liaise with bankers at all levels. You’ll be a team player, keen to build team relationships both on a local and global level. These are fantastic roles which may be available on a short to long term basis.
If you would like to find out more about this job vacancy, then please call Kathy Thistlethwaite on 0207 378 5473 or email your details to email@example.com