My Client is a Japanese publicly traded global leader in the provision of ground -breaking and innovative technological and research solutions to the healthcare industry and hosts the world’s largest network of doctors, with 4 million members across the world. They are a leader in the healthcare research field and continues to grow organically and through acquisition.
The quality of their people will determine their future and the difference they are able to make to real lives through the development of innovative solutions to global healthcare. They aim therefore to employ the very best talent; individuals who are driven, creative and want to make their own, individual contribution to making the world a better place. The Company values independence, trust and collaboration serve as a foundation for everything we do and inspire them to achieve great things together.
What you will be doing:
As an Account Manager, you will be the key player on the accounts assigned to you, maintaining regular client contact and acting as an ambassador for the company.
The client will seek your advice, trust your judgement and value your opinion. Supported by the Business Development team you will be accountable for the preparation and delivery of client bids and with this excellent client service. You will have enthusiasm for your client’s business bringing your knowledge and expertise to bear in companies’ work.
As an Account Manager, you should be competent in putting together bids for your clients; establishing feasibility, competitive pricing, ensuring timescales are met and the business is best placed to support the client. You will be expected to demonstrate initiative and be proactive in developing your account using your Business Development Director to support you.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsibility for the control and processing of bids allocated to you, ensuring that company achieves and exceeds client expectations
- Compiling and maintaining a record of proposals submitted, their contents and client feedback
- Ensuring, through efficient use of the pricing and bid tool - and your ownadministration- that all jobs are carried out within agreed timing schedules to the expected level of both the client and company
- Understanding the feasibility of bids, gained over time as you develop your knowledge and experience of putting bids together and the client’s business.
- Preparing client contracts. Ensuring that the best elements of bids are recognized, captured and developed for future submissions including updating contacts within our CRM
Skills and Knowledge:
- Degree level or equivalent
- Detailed knowledge and insight of the healthcare market
- Previous Account Management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Full list of benefits available.
To discuss this role further please give me a call Mark 02073785476 or email firstname.lastname@example.org