A professional services firm has a 12-month fixed term contract job opportunity for an Assistant Business Systems Manager.
An exciting 12-month fixed term contract opportunity has arisen to join the Information Systems Team. The successful candidate will provide administration, information management and project support to a professional and high standard.
The ideal candidate will be a great team player who enjoys new challenges and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
As Assistant Business Systems Manager your job role will include:
- Organising the management of CRM database for individuals and the team; maintains project directories and contacts
- Providing Technical Support with upgrades to CRM, assessing the impact on all existing IM/IT systems during deployment
- Providing face-to-face, email and telephone support; handling general enquiries, both internal and external, in a timely and professional manner
- Monitoring shared mailboxes as required
- Reporting and analysing usage data of IM Systems
- Managing Storage and Archiving
- Programme workshops for training and launch of new systems
- Organising updates to user guides and help guides including issuing to the team
The ideal candidate will ideally have some previous experience in business information in a consulting, financial services or professional services firm.
This is a great job opportunity for a bright, motivated and enthusiastic junior information professional, who is keen to take the next step in developing their career in information, in a highly professional and dynamic, corporate environment.
If you would like to find out more about this Research job vacancy, then please call Kathy Thistlethwaite on 0207 378 5473 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org