6 months ago
An exciting full-time opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Knowledge and Information Officer to join a respected law firm’s Global Finance Markets Information Services team. The team plays a vital role in ensuring their lawyers have access to the right information at the right time. The team manages an extensive range of printed and online legal and business information resources supporting the firm’s global knowledge and business development strategies. The role is based in London with a hybrid working model in place.
The ideal candidate will be an eager BA or Information Science degree holder with a good working knowledge of MS Office. This role is an ideal opportunity for a graduate who has the desire and ambition to move into the information field and progress.
You will have a strong team working approach and be confident in communicating with internal and external stakeholders at all levels. You will seek to pro-actively build and develop relationships to compile and promote awareness of information resources firm-wide.
As Assistant Knowledge and Information Officer your job role will include:
- Compiling and promoting current awareness
- Having a good working knowledge of MS Office
- Assisting with the maintenance and development of intranet pages
- Organising trainee training
- Assisting with and managing projects
- Having excellent organisational, administrative and time management skills.
- Training clients so they have the knowledge to efficiently research using the services and systems provided.
- Having a forward thinking, original and confident approach
You will possess the ability to develop a good understanding of the work of the Global Finance Markets Information Services and to appreciate clients' information needs.
This is a great job opportunity for a BA or Information Science graduate who will gain valuable marketable skills to further develop their career.
If you would like to find out more about this job vacancy or other Knowledge and Information roles, then please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org