This is a very interesting, challenging role working in the new Horizontal Unit my client with focus to lead and deliver successful, insight quantitative research projects for the varying accounts, resulting in repeat business from those clients. The role is working very closely with account team leaders, the quant team and running high quality innovative quant projects.
An excellent opportunity to join the fastest-growing practice in one of the leading specialist pharmaceutical global market research agencies. The company is an expert in ad-hoc market research, both qualitative and quantitative (The QuantSHOP) with expertise in brand-development research and is solely active in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry. They work extensively across all phases of the pharmaceutical lifecycle and have a strength in pre-launch and early phase market research.
The culture of the organisation is open, supportive and non-political with an ambition to be regarded as the best and most innovative. You will work with highly motivated team members at all levels.
The group has a varied experience, which includes strategic brand-planning, client-side market research experience and specialist research methodologies that are recognised within the client base as novel and leading edge. Due to its innovative approach and its willingness to adapt and enhance its methodologies, our client’s research expertise is highly sought-after by global brand marketers and global market research departments across the globe.
What you be doing;
Promote and create an environment that encourages repeat business:
- To ensure high levels of service are achieved on all projects
- To achieve a pre-defined level of repeat business
- To support the BD team in the attraction of new clients to the organisation and penetrate into new areas (e.g. therapy franchises) of more established clients
- To promote the unique services of the company internationally, at congresses and directly when interacting with client contacts
- Ensure all projects obtain high customer satisfaction scores
Ensure the successful implementation of TPSi research methodologies:
- Be the expert on TPSi quantitative methods and techniques
- Provide support to research teams on all TPSi methods
- To work closely with assigned methodology consultants
Being responsible for the high-quality delivery of projects when in leader role:
- To manage the project team of managers and executives
- To ensure that all work, including the supervision of questionnaire development, interviewing, tabulation specifications, analysis of tapes and tables, writing of reports and presentations, is undertaken to the highest standard
- To write proposals and costing for quantitative international studies
Effectively manage and develop researchers throughout the projects and in line management role, if appropriate:
- To provide appropriate directing, coaching, supporting and delegation
- To manage and monitor agreed plans and milestones
- To provide timely feedback and recognition
- To effectively use the Company’s PDR process to motivate and develop individuals
- To encourage learning and development
Delivering projects within budget
- Monitoring during the projects to ensure delivery is within the budgets of the project
Who you will be:
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience working in a quantitative role in market research agency with time spent with a pharmaceutical focus
- Client-side experience an advantage
- An expert in ad-hoc quantitative market research techniques.
- Multiple therapeutic experience
- Team management and development experience
- Ability to deliver high quality standards to clients
- Strong knowledge of market research methodologies
- A good understanding of the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries and Qualitative experience is an asset
To discuss this interesting and unusual role in full then please contact Mark on 0207 378 5476 or mark.leigh@suehill .com