about 2 months ago
Bilingual Lithuanian and English Contract Researchers/Translators - home based.
Contract Job Vacancies for bilingual Lithuanian and English Researcher/Translators to work remotely on an ongoing and variable hours contract basis.
As a contract researcher you will analyse and translate laws, regulations and insights, and quality assure automated translations.
This is a great opportunity for native Lithuanian speakers with fluent spoken and written English, to work based from home, in any location.
Key job responsibilities will include:
- To review, quality assure and correct translations into English.
- To translate laws, regulations and insights applicable to Financial Services.
- To assess insights for applicability to Financial Services, review and correct metadata, and apply accurate classification.
Key job and person requirements include:
- Excellent translation ability into English. It is essential that you are a native Lithuanian speaker, completely fluent and able to read, write and speak in both languages with great accuracy.
- You will have studied in Vietnamese, and ideally will have attended University in Lithuania
- Research skills with an ability to interpret complex information.
- The ability to observe strict confidentiality.
- The ability to work remotely with excellent attention to detail
Any knowledge of legal citation, concepts & terminology, of the law-making and publishing processes would be a bonus
Experience working in the Financial Services sector or knowledge of financial terminology would also be a bonus.
Ideally you will have completed a higher education degree and have work experience in Lithuania.
You must be able to work for a minimum of 30 hours per week, which may include evenings and weekends, on an ongoing ad hoc basis as and when there is a requirement for your particular language skills.
You must possess your own computer, internet access and be able to work on a remote basis such as from home, in a secure environment.
To be considered for this and other native language researcher job vacancies please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.