A London based permanent job opportunity for a Business and Data Analyst, to be responsible for providing research and analysis to support Asset Management and business development activities.
The job role has a focus on reporting, data analysis, technology systems, and operational strategies.
This will include requirements capture, data management and technology systems.
The initial focus will be on the retail sector but you should have a long-term interest on real estate management.
Key job responsibilities will include:
- develop a strategy to procure and produce insightful research, analysis and reporting that informs decision-making
- produce ongoing sector and portfolio analysis
- develop a deep knowledge of the retail and wider real estate sector
- support the delivery of technical solutions and systems
- delivering projects within time and budget constraints;
- ensuring user adoption, ownership and governance across data, systems and processes
- create an environment of continuous improvement in processes and data reporting.
The job holder will be numerate and analytical; demonstrate a keen interest in the asset management, retail and real estate sector.
You will be comfortable building relationships across the business, with internal and external stakeholders and be happy to work across multiple ongoing projects and activities. You’ll have:
- Strong technical and professional skills, including advanced proficiency in MS Office/Excel, Business Intelligence/BI tools (i.e. Power BI, Tableu, etc) and numerical analysis to support business reporting to inform strategy and decision-making.
- Strong written and oral communicator with excellent influencing skills; able to build effective relationships and consensus across the business to deliver successful outcomes.
- Good commercial awareness and understanding of the property/real estate sector.
- Ability to distil data, research and present insight with clear recommendations.
- Expertise in relevant technical areas, including emerging prop-tech solutions, data governance and accuracy, data analysis, and business operations would be an advantage.
- A keen interest in the retail market and a broader awareness of the real estate sector
- Experience of writing about macroeconomic, sector-based or technological trends, particularly in respect of the retail sector or changing consumer behaviour