My Client is a Japanese publicly traded global leader in the provision of ground -breaking and innovative technological and research solutions to the healthcare industry and hosts the world’s largest network of doctors, with 4 million members across the world. They are a leader in the healthcare research field and continues to grow organically and through acquisition.
The quality of their people will determine their future and the difference they are able to make to real lives through the development of innovative solutions to global healthcare. They aim therefore to employ the very best talent; individuals who are driven, creative and want to make their own, individual contribution to making the world a better place. The Company values independence, trust and collaboration serve as a foundation for everything we do and inspire them to achieve great things together.
What you will be doing:
|As Business Development Director you will utilize your existing connections and sales skills to develop current business as well as being heavily involved in creating and fostering new business.
Reporting into the SVP Sales, you will drive innovative and dynamic solutions which will exploit the new business opportunities across the healthcare sectors. This is an ideal opportunity for those with a track record of winning new business or those with a full-service background wanting to make a more strategic move. You'll play a fundamental role in developing future growth, and provide vision, direction and leadership
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Managing, developing and implementing comprehensive sales plans including understanding objectives and complex business issues, working to develop procurement and high -level contacts
- Developing new approaches to expand and enhance product and service offerings within and across the lines of business to meet customer needs and fill gaps
- Being part of the pricing review team and decision maker on new pricing and pricing changes
- Working with Account Managers and the Bid Team in preparing and following up on detailed proposals which speak directly to customer needs. Providing guidance on best partner alliances, pricing, profitability, deliverables and other elements as required
- In conjunction with the Bid Management team, helping to ensure that all necessary partner networks are in place and working well to ensure no gap in our capabilities and maintain our industry leading standards
- Pro-actively suggest and implement new solutions and developments in conjunction with other department heads that will aid project efficiencies and result in an ever- increasing level of quality to our clients
- Collaborate with our marketing team to ensure all aspects of this area are world leading creating the correct industry branding message, in addition to ensuring all conference materials are of the requisite standard
- Developing and maintaining a strong work relationship with key opinion leaders and prospective customers in the market research industry by attending industry conferences, trade fairs and exhibition
|Skills and Knowledge:
- Degree level or equivalent
- Detailed knowledge and insight of the healthcare market within MR
- Proven qualitative and quantitative market research sales experience
- Experience of managing research projects throughout the project lifecycle
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of managing a team within a fast-moving sales environment
Full list of benefits available.
To discuss this role further please give me a call Mark 02073785476 or email firstname.lastname@example.org