020 7378 5478
7 months ago
TFPL are working in partnership with a Successful Global Cyber Security Organisation Based in Holland who is looking for a Business Development manages to work in their global team.
Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager is responsible for achieving individual revenue targets within our client’s new business team.
As part of this role, the Business Development Manager will be required to grow the client base through pro-active prospecting with a mixture of telesales, digital networking, events and face to face activity (100% new business focus) Create and maintain a business plan to achieve the overall strategy & deliver revenue.
Identify, research and qualify new business opportunities – to drive revenue growth from prospect accounts Deliver upon core business KPI’s – specifically revenue, activity and forecasting control
Build relationships with colleagues to identify and facilitate cross-sell opportunities
Proactively contribute to wider new business strategy (product development, marketing etc)
Maintain accurate records within the Salesforce CRM of all interaction, communication and potential opportunities.
- Cyber Security Sales Experience
- Strong Understanding of Cyber Security & Penetration Testing
- Knowledge and understanding of the digital marketing sector
- Confident and persuasive verbal and written communication skills , both Dutch & English Speaker.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence internal and client stakeholders
- Knowledge and understanding of the client buying process, Solutions Driven
- Effective negotiation skills
- Superior time management and prioritization practices
- Interest in Technology & Cyber Security in the Gaming & finance Industries.
Why this Client?
Our client will provide you with a fun and creative environment with a great team and unmatchable working conditions in a super location, you also have the option to work from home.
Salary & Benefits
Competitive with Excellent Corporate Benefits.
International Travel fully Expensed
To find out more information please contact me in 0207 378 5478 or Email Ola.Akinkugbe@tfpl.com