A leading global law firm has a new and exciting fast-paced role for a Business Information Officer to join their Knowledge Services team in either their Liverpool, Manchester or Glasgow offices with agile working in place. You will be communicating with colleagues across the organisation to develop an in depth understanding of the business and to anticipate client’s needs. You will have a passion and awareness for the commercial world and an opportunity to work in a well-established team who value an innovative approach.
The Knowledge Services team provide a range of Information Services across the firm, from providing a professional research and information enquiry service to providing current awareness services and
As Business Information Officer your job role will include:
- Providing in-depth business and legal research
- Supporting the Client Development team through client lifecycles
- Operating as a dependable business partner with specific groups and business areas
- Compiling and promoting targeted current awareness
- Promoting and developing knowledge sharing throughout the business
- Working to tight deadlines
- Analysing on market information including competitor intelligence
- Organising and delivering training on information resources
- Assisting with and managing projects
- Having excellent organisational, administrative and time management skills.
- Utilising your extensive experience and knowledge of legal and business online sources
- Possessing a forward thinking, innovative and confident approach
- Having the ability to work within a shift system operating from 8am – 6pm is essential
You will possess the ability to develop a good understanding of the work of the Knowledge Services team and to appreciate clients' information needs.
Why you should apply
This is a great opportunity for an information professional with a degree within the Library/Information Management sector. You must be eager to work in a professional and corporate law firm, with the confidence to deal directly with users and have strong communication skills.
If you would like to find out more about this job vacancy, then please call Kathy Thistlethwaite on 0207 378 5473 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org