Dependent on experience
020 7378 5479
11 months ago
A leading law firm has an exciting new job opportunity for a Research Services Manager/Business Intelligence Manager, based in Liverpool.
Within the Knowledge and Information Research function,the Business Intelligence Manager will manage a small team across 2 locations, supervising operations on a day to day basis and overseeing the provision of information resources and business research.
Key job responsibilities will include:
- overseeing the Business Intelligence and Research offering, including both business research enquiries as well as more in depth strategic research and research reports, to support the lawyers and business development
- managing the team, developing the team to provide a proactive and client driven service
- budget management, managing procurement and renewals, vendor management
- ad hoc project work
Key job and person specifications include:
- A Research background, ideally in a similar role within a legal or professional services firm
- Leadership skills – working proactively and by example to motivate members of the team
- Experienced team manager who is engaged and can develop people
- Proactive approach to client service
- The ability to raise the profile of the business intelligence and research team, and to build its reputation
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to work with senior people across the firm
- Vendor/supplier management experience preferred
This is a newly created, permanent job based in Liverpool, affording the chance to shape and develop a newly created team.
To be considered for this and other managerial roles in Business Information and Intelligence/Research, please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org