A leading global law firm has a new contract job opportunity for a Business Researcher, to be based within their central London offices. This is available on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract basis.
The Business Researcher develops close ties with key relationship teams, understanding their needs and providing research support as required. They proactively identify opportunities, liaise with fee earners and the BD community and offer expertise in the best use of our information assets to support the firm’s activities. There will also be promotional duties.
The Business Researcher uses a variety of sources to provide considered, comprehensive information to the firm. This involves reading, analyzing and writing reports as required, and will include:
- Interviewing requesters to understand the scope of their needs and requirements and to be able to select appropriate resources.
- Producing branded reports which provide in-depth analysis of client and/or sector activity, as well as highlighting business opportunities.
- Scoping and producing bespoke pieces of research
- Completing requests for league tables, business and markets research.
This job role would suit an experienced Business Researcher who possesses:
- strong writing skills including the ability to abstract and summarize complex arguments.
- numerical fluency and ability to present data in an effective fashion; and competency in the use of Excel.
- the ability to build and develop relationships and have credibility at all levels of the organization.
- commercial awareness.
- excellent research skills and strong technical research skills in key financial products, particularly Bloomberg and Thomson Financial products.
- experience of creating reports using the functionality of Word.
- excellent communication skills.
To be considered for this and similar Business Research job vacancies please apply with your CV to email@example.com