Dependent on experience
9 months ago
A leading professional services organisation has a new job opportunity based in London for an experienced Business Researcher with language skills, specifically Italian, French, Polish, Chinese or Turkish.
The post-holder will focus on providing rapid and efficient research support and answers organisation-wide, liaising with stakeholders at all levels. This will involve using and advising on third party, internal and on primary research sources.
Applicants should have significant experience in a similar research role, gained within a professional services organisation.
As Business Researcher your job role will include:
- Having superb business knowledge and an advanced understanding of research techniques and information sources.
- Undertaking research on commercial, economic and industry specific sectors
- Being confident in coaching and mentoring junior research staff
- Promoting information resources and research services across the organisation
- Working closely with colleagues to comprehend research requests and suggesting solutions when applicable.
- Providing research training to new consultants and inducting new joiners on KM processes and tools.
- Demonstrating knowledge of research tools e.g. CapIQ, Nexis
it is essential that you possess native language skills in one (or more) of Italian/French/Polish/Chinese/Turkish and/or the entitlement to work in the USA.
It is essential that you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to be able to work effectively in a demanding corporate environment.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate looking to gain valuable marketable skills to further develop their career. This is a full-time role.
To be considered for this and other business research job vacancies, please apply with your CV to Kathy.email@example.com.