This is a great role for a Business Researcher to provide research across both the UK and global offices for a professional services company. You will adore working in a fast-paced environment and making sure all colleagues receive perceptive, quick and efficient research support and answers.
This is a fantastic role for a creative thinker who can meet demands head-on and actively seek out the best solutions within tight deadlines.
As Business Researcher your job role will include:
- Providing both quick and in-depth commercial and economic research
- Working together with colleagues across the firm to understand request objectives
- Having professional and commercial awareness
- Working to tight deadlines
- Providing research training to new starters
- Coaching and supporting junior research staff
- Managing and successfully delivering a high volume of research requests
- Demonstrating solid commitment to client services
- Having extensive experience and knowledge of business online sources
- Having excellent organisational, administrative and time management skills.
- Managing vendor relationships
- Having a forward thinking, original and confident approach
You will possess the ability to develop a good understanding of the work of the Research Services team and to appreciate clients' research needs.
Why you should apply
This is a great opportunity for a research professional, educated to degree level, who is experienced in working in research in a commercial environment. You must be keen to work in a corporate professional services company, with the confidence to deal directly with users and have strong communication skills.
If you would like to find out more about this job vacancy, then please call Kathy Thistlethwaite on 0207 378 5473 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org