£19000 to 22,500
35 hours a week 9AM TO 5PM Mon to Fri
About the company:
A leading provider of psychological services to the private sector; this includes insurance companies, solicitors, corporates and NHS. Our Client is well known in the industry as a company with clinical integrity and high levels of clinical governance.
What you’ll be doing
- You will be supporting Management and a Team of Psychological Case Co-ordinators, alongside other members of the Admin Team.
- Predominantly, it is expected you will act in a clinical support role to assist with offering our patients a positive treatment journey.
- Your tasks will include contacting patients, obtaining appointment dates/reports and proof-reading.
- You will also be liaising with clinicians and referrers
- Keep the database updated and prioritise your tasks appropriately to ensure that Service Level Agreements are met.
- You will work closely with the rest of our friendly team.
- The role will also entail managing our network of clinicians and finding appropriate clinicians for our new referrals.
The Ideal Candidate will have the following
- Recent and strong administration experience
- Ability to quickly learn and use new software packages/Databases
- Excellent IT skills: Windows, including Outlook and Outlook calendar, Word, PowerPoint and Excel – you will be tested!
- You need to have excellent communication skills as you will need to liaise with patients, clinicians and referrers by phone and email in a professional manner
- Previous employment in a health setting
- We are looking for someone who is pro-active and able to think on their feet.
- You must have excellent organisational skills, attention to detail, and a methodical approach to your work
- You should be a self-starter who is able to work on your own initiative, prioritising a variety of tasks and liaising effectively with others
- You should be a team-player and understand that your performance will directly impact the overall performance of the company.
Benefits In return for your commitment we offer you;
- 24 days holidays each year, plus 8 bank holidays
- Pension scheme,
If you are interested in learning more: Please get in touch on 020 7378 5458 or on firstname.lastname@example.org