8 months ago
A leading law firm has a superb Communications Executive job opportunity based in their London offices. This a fabulous opportunity for a candidate looking to use their creative aptitude to ensure best practice in supporting PR and media relations within the firm. Working closely with key stakeholders, you will join the global Business Development Department where your main job responsibilities will include:
• Having proven experience of liaising with trade, national and international journalists. Being proficient at using all media channels to enhance the perception of the firm.
• Possessing solid writing skills with experience of drafting copy for diverse target audiences and styles. Attention to detail and proofreading skills are essential
• Promoting and raising the profile of the firm
• Assisting and guiding all key stakeholders on the best practice of the firm’s communications
• Successfully boosting media relations in the firm
• Assisting with content management
• Having an extensive knowledge of and interest in the media is essential
• Monitoring: experience of using different press monitoring agencies will be useful.
Key Job Requirements:
• Educated to degree level and using print, broadcast and online media to project key news and information is essential.
• Proven experience of liaising with trade, national and international journalists
• Understanding of the role played by internal communications
• Able to demonstrate excellent copywriting skills with strong attention to detail
• Experience of working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
You should also possess excellent communication and presentation skills, a team player and the ability to work well with people at all levels within an organisation
To be considered for this and other legal job opportunities please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org