About the company
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation whose interest and focus lies in the nations’ health and the provision of respective services throughout the UK. They are seeking to employ someone for a period of 12 months to cover a Maternity contract, who will support the business during a period of change.
What you will be doing
The main purpose of the role will be to facilitate the design and implementation of a taxonomy, by working with internal and external stakeholders to identify, build and implement appropriate classification (clinical and otherwise) based on business needs for a new software solution.
The work of the team is to support both the ‘business as usual’, maintaining the day to day intranet web-based decision support system and to support business change activities with specifying and commissioning the Case and Incident Management System.
- You will be required to design and maintain a document management and content management approach
- Use relevant reference and metadata
- Working with PHE document management owners to formulate and implement agreed approaches.
Who you will be
- Experience in designing/implementing taxonomy/metadata strategies
- Experience in maintaining document management systems
- Experienced in SharePoint
- Experience in medical sector beneficial
Why you should apply
You will be someone that is approachable, organised, methodical and pragmatic who can support the team in the daily activities.
To apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com or call 0207 378 5459