My Client is the largest global audience platform providing direct human data to industries including market research, advertising technology, and business consultancy. Over eight billion questions have been asked and answered on the client’s platform. Delivering real human answers from over 70 million profiled consumers to provide clarity in high- level business decisions.
My Client is looking for a Director of Account Management with SaaS and research sales account management experience to help grow their UK business. The Director of Account Management will oversee as well as nurture, develop and manage relationships within their client base and will be responsible for driving growth by promoting customer satisfaction and loyalty. The Director of Account Management also helps identify and qualify new business opportunities within larger accounts. The Director of Account Management works with the Business Development directors to formulate account strategies that drive usage and revenues.
- Take ownership of account management and deliver positive outcomes through collaboration and communication with sales and client service teams
- Maintaining quality relationships to retain clients and win referrals to new clients within the account.
- Developing an understanding of clients’ business issues and how to apply services to develop strong value propositions.
- Supporting the Business Development director who sells/maintains relationships with the designated account.
- Developing account strategies in partnership with the account directors.
- Providing excellent client service with superior organisational skills, strong attention to detail, and timely, thorough responses.
- Communicating effectively in writing and via phone.
- Tracking account progress, sales process, client communication, and daily task activity within Salesforce.
- 7+ years industry experience
- Substantial experience in sales and/or licensing experience for a SaaS product or in market research, digital advertising, or related industry.
- Project management experience within panel company desirable.
- Strong knowledge of market research terminology and practices.
- Effective organization and time management skills with an ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- An adaptable team player and fast learner.
- Experience in managing key accounts.
- Track record of successfully meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Strong sense for technology, with the ability to use, demonstrate, and speak about new technologies.
- Confidence to develop accounts and grow them
- Find new revenue streams
- Account manager not scared of Business development
- Go the extra mile and stand out.