020 7378 5479
8 months ago
Document Automation Manager – Global Law Firm – London
We are working with a highly regarded international law firm, a market leader well known for its innovation within its legal and technology areas. A new job opportunity has arisen to join the central knowledge function as Document Automation Manager, to deliver KM systems services to an internal audience, and support the delivery of selected services to clients. You will have the opportunity to make the role your own and globally drive the document automation process.
This Document Automation Manager role will focus primarily on managing the delivery of Document Automation services using Contract Express to automate internal and client facing documents. This role will also include being responsible for the line management of a growing team of legal knowledge engineers. It will also include delivering services in other areas and being involved in projects to develop innovative new systems and services
Key tasks will include:
- Having a general interest in legal technology and solid knowledge of Office, SharePoint and Document Management Systems
- Travelling regularly to the London & UK offices with occasional international travel
- Having solid Contract Express experience 5-7 years’ experience is desirable
- Being enthusiastic to develop document automation to the next level to build bigger solutions – leading the way.
- Managing a team ideally across multiple locations
- Being comfortable selling and/or presenting internally to senior stakeholders/partners
- Having excellent attention to detail
- Working with the innovation team to organise data analysis
- Having knowledge of new products/suppliers in the market – e.g. kiera
- Being confident in presenting internally to senior stakeholders
- Ensuring all templates adhere to the firm’s consistent approach to automation
- Maintaining existing automated documents
- Participating in KM systems projects - designing a new training programme, along with delivering part of it.
You should have strong team management and solid Contract Express software experience ideally gained within a law firm or global environment.
On offer is the opportunity to work with a high-energy team focused on delivering on an exciting KM strategy and you will also be able to lead the way with a wide range of KM systems services and projects.
You should have demonstrable technical systems aptitude, strong communication and great client service skills. This role would suit an experienced Document Automation Professional with the desire to transform the direction of document automation firm-wide. This role will be a superb opportunity to further develop skills which are in high demand across the legal industry.
If you would like to discuss this job role in more detail, please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org