dependent on experience
020 7378 5479
over 1 year ago
An ambitious professional services firm has an exciting, newly created permanent job opportunity for a Records/Document Manager, based in West London.
The Records & Document Manager will assume responsibility for the document and records management function. You will develop and implement the organisation's records management strategy incorporating records and information management and archives.
Key job responsibilities will include:
- managing the delivery of an archiving service across the firm
- develop document management and archiving processes including the recording, retention and destruction of documents in line with current regulatory and compliance requirements
- review current document lifecycle processes, then design and implement new processes and systems to improve procedures.
- provide business consultancy on use and management of physical and electronic information
- seek out ways to leverage technology to evolve the document management life cycle and archive services , and adopt new technology relating to digital archiving and records management
- ensuring physical and electronic document management and archive services are delivered in compliance with policies and regulations
To be considered for this new job opportunity you must have a Records Management background including experience in a similar role.
Job requirements will include:
- experience of managing archiving in a regulated business
- the management of digital or electronic records
- an understanding of emerging technologies relating to records management
- the ability to plan and drive projects
- previous supervisory/line management of support team in document management/archiving would be ideal
- a high level of commercial awareness and professionalism
- excellent written, verbal and numeracy skills
It is essential that you possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively interact with colleagues, managers, and service providers.
A Records/Information Management qualification is desirable.
You should possess a full UK driver's license and your own transport, as you will be covering more than one location.
This is a great, new job opportunity for an experienced Records and Information manager who can bring significant records management knowledge and expertise. Allied to your communication skills, this will enable you to advise how the organisation's services can be positively developed.
To be considered for this and similar records management job vacancies please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org