6 months ago
A leading law firm has a great new job opportunity for a Document Services Team Leader, based in Liverpool.
This is a permanent job vacancy for an experienced Document Management, Records Management or Document Services professional, to supervise 2 small teams, document services operations and processes and with involvement in a significant current document management project.
Key purpose of this job role is to operationally co-ordinate documentation management services across the organisation and covering various offices. You will work to ensure efficient workflows prevent delay of records received and delivered and liaison with the records management supplier.
Key job responsibilities will include:
- Manage the document service team members
- Co-ordinate effective management of the Document Services budget.
- Ensure effective procedures are in place, implemented and adhered to
- Foster key relationships
- Support management of key supplier relationships
Job profile and requirements include:
- Relevant experience within document management and/or records management
- Excellent organisation skills and able to manage a broad portfolio of activities.
- High level of personal resilience.
- Experience of quality standards and have helped your employer maintain ISO9001 status (preferable).
- Positive can do attitude with a customer service focus.
- Proactive approach to performance improvement and organisational change
- Confident in engaging and managing stakeholders.
- Significant experience in documentation management, or potential business administration supervision and office management if there is a significant document and records management component) within a legal working environment would be ideal.
- Law firm experience would be preferred, or other regulated sector experience
- Management and Operations experience.
- Experience of project management preferred.
- Experience of maintaining or reaching externally audited management standards such as ISO27001 (security), GDPR etc.
To be considered for this and other Records and document management job vacancies please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org