Dualist (Qual and Quant) Senior Research executive
£35k - 40k per year
over 3 years ago
Interesting role for a Dualist (Qual & Quant) Senior Research Executive with a keen interest in digital research tools/running communities as you will be involved in the running and development of their online research platform.
My client is an international strategic insight agency who work on a full range of quant and qual approaches in a wide range of sectors (including financial services, energy, professional services, tech, telecoms and media, sports and public). With a very experienced team the company is know in the industry for their creativity, strength and depth of their thinking, with a client list they are very proud of. Approximately half their work is international.
Offering a career development opportunity for a bright ambitious (digital) research specialist to contribute to the growth of their digital research area. Looking for a strong candidate with 3+ years’ experience gained either client side or in a research agency.
- Helping to run/manage existing online communities
- Managing ad-hoc research projects (which may tie-in with online communities or be independent of them)
- Helping to win new projects by assisting with/writing proposals (including online communities and ad-hoc research)
- Test new tools, features and products developed for our online research platform (and provide ideas)
- Support in testing and launching new automated products
Skills and attributes required:
- Experience of digital research tools (e.g. online research communities, online survey software, online qual)
- Confidence in managing projects from brief to design, fieldwork and analysis and reporting/presentations (with guidance and support from senior staff)
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and client-facing skills
- Interest and experience in a wide range of sectors – among them, technology, telecoms, media, financial services, public sector
- Highly numerate, with excellent Excel skills
- Keen interest in technology
- Strong attention to detail
- A can-do attitude and a drive to succeed - energetic, dynamic and ambitious
- Interested in taking a significant role in the development and marketing of our online research platform
To discuss this interesting and unusual role in full then please contact mark on 0207 378 5476 or mark.leigh@suehill .com