E- Commerce Merchandiser
£25,000 per annum
Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Purpose of the Post
The post holder will be responsible for supporting the work of the Open Access Manager) and team by promoting and delivering open access services for academic and research staff, particularly to support the requirements of REF 2021.
Working closely with the Open Access Manager and other team members, the Open Access Assistant will help in the processing of publications in preparation for Open Access requirements of the Research Excellence Framework REF2021; specifically, metadata-only record management of publications via a number of IT systems.
- List products for sale and take ownership of the company's presence in all relevant online market places with the intention of maximizing exposure and garnering incremental volume growth in accordance with KPI’s
- Identify trends in marketplace and develop a plan in conjunction with the Program Managers to maximize our profitability through online sales
- Identify, evaluate & report on potential areas of opportunity for the company including new online market places and avenues to sell products
- Identify products that can be included in the programs and present those opportunities to the respective Program Managers
- Work with Pricing team to ensure pricing for all products being sold online is accurate and supported by our system in the backend
- Accurate content well presented on all e-commerce platforms including pictures, descriptions and fitting instructions
- Understand the seasonality of the products that the company offers and list them online accordingly
- Ensure products are promoted to targeted customers
- Ensure product details are well presented and up to date
- Gather market intelligence to understand the overall market & competitive position
Qualifications & Experience
- Experienced in using Ebay for business
- High level of Excel knowledge
- Previous use of Microsoft Dynamics would be advantageous
Who you will be
Coordinate and develop the E-commerce presence of the company through online marketplace platforms with an emphasis on incremental volume growth. To be the organisations go to person for all online retail sale-related activity outside of our own website.
Continually assess the effectiveness of the program in current market conditions and take appropriate action to maximize sales and profits in the short and long term.
Wou should apply
Fantastic opportunity to work at an established organisation providing Car Parts Organisations in the UK
If you are interested in learning more: Please get in touch on 020 7378 5458 or on email to firstname.lastname@example.org