A prestigious law firm has a permanent job opportunity for an Extranet Support Engineer, to be based in their offices in either Glasgow, Edinburgh, Leeds or Birmingham.
An exciting permanent full or part time opportunity has arisen to join the Legal Technology team. They are committed to being forward thinking in their market leading solutions for their clients’ requirements.
The main areas requiring support include the effective provisioning, configuration, operation, and maintenance of client Extranets on the firm's SharePoint Online and HighQ platforms. This role combines both technical and application level responsibilities and one of their key areas is in the application of AI to solve legal and commercial challenges. It is an evolving role with a great deal of variety and would suit a candidate who is keen to progress and develop their skill-set.
As Extranet Support Engineer your job role will include:
- Having top class interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders.
- Being analytical with skills in information architecture.
- Creating extranet sites and client portals
- Training internal users and clients in how to use systems whilst following best practice for administering extranet sites.
- Having a forward thinking, innovative, can-do approach and working well under pressure.
- Producing guides to support internal and external clients in using the systems.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of supporting live projects. The firm uses a combination of their in-house product development, commercial and open source products to obtain market leading outcomes.
You will possess the ability to develop a good understanding of the work of the Legal Technology team and to appreciate clients' information needs.
This is a great job opportunity for a professional Extranet Support Engineer. This is a full-time role and the company will also consider both part time and flexible working with 1- 2 days per week based at home.
If you would like to find out more about this job vacancy, then please call Kathy Thistlethwaite on 0207 378 5473 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org