What you'll be doing
This role will be supporting both finance and non finance stakeholders. You'll provide high quality MI that underpins the decision making process and enables more accurate budgets and forecasts, as well as supporting the regional FD with the delivery of high quality, robust Management Accounts.
This role is responsible for the following:
- Producing management accounts for the business unit.
- Providing clear, comprehensive variance analyses, KPIs and commentary.
- Monthly revenue and cost accruals to ensure project performance is reported correctly.
- Assist Regional FD in forecasting and budgeting.
- Lead the monthly intercompany reconciliation process.
- Monthly review of functional overhead costs, making necessary accruals and adjustments.
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts across the group.
- Liaise with shared service teams to ensure client and intercompany invoicing for different workgroups are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist auditors with any queries regarding statutory accounts.
- You will be responsible for VAT Analysis and reconciliations.
- Reviewing and recommending improvements to the quality of transnational data.
- Complete VAT exceptions and part exceptions.