20 days ago
This is a new permanent junior job opportunity for a French Speaking (fluent or native) Research & Information Services Co-ordinator. The position will be based in London.
You will join a central Information Services team, providing Research and Information Services across the firm in the UK and abroad.
Key job responsibilities will include:
- handling library administrative tasks
- having fluent or native French language skills
- wanting to develop a career in the Knowledge and Information area
- having excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- assisting with research tasks including handling requests
- company information research
- other project work
- promoting library services and resources to other departments
This is a great job opportunity to for a flexible, enthusiastic person with a strong academic background and excellent interpersonal and communication skills who is eager to learn and develop your library and information skills and career.
Job/person specification profile:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Fluent or Native French language skills
This would suit someone who is
- self-motivated, flexible and able to work both in a team and individually
- organised and able to prioritise workload on a daily and ongoing basis
- possessing of excellent technology skills including proficiency in MS Office
- possessing knowledge of online and print research platforms
To be considered for this and other Information Services job opportunities please apply with your CV and a paragraph outlining your ambitions in this area to firstname.lastname@example.org