We are recruiting for a Graduate Intranet Content/Knowledge Management Assistant for a multinational law firm headquartered in the City of London.
The main purpose of this fundamental role is to focus on the review of management, migration and development of new and existing intranet content to ensure lawyers and business teams can find the information and knowledge they need whether browsing or searching.
This role will be dedicated to working globally, with both practice areas and business teams, to ensure newly created or existing content is well structured, presented, categorised, consolidated, migrated and deleted in line with agreed standards.
This intranet content/KM role will focus on:
- Overseeing and managing content to ensure it is effectively titled, categorised and formatted, engaging and free of erroneous code e.g. wiki pages
- Liaising directly with content owners and editors, and facilitating discussions to help reach agreed content design, solutions and delivery approaches
- Supporting content development and management queries and helping to execute and improve content life-cycle management processes
- Supporting communications within the team and to help users across the firm promote their content
- To co-ordinate team meetings, book rooms and diary icons. To write up team meeting agendas and minutes
As the successful candidate you will be a strong communicator - written and verbal to staff at all levels, and a multi-tasker with a pragmatic approach together with a high level of attention to detail.
Ideally you will also possess experience of taxonomy management and understanding of good categorisation principles.
This role is initially offered as a 12 months fixed term contract.
If you would like to have an initial conversation about this job opportunity, then please call Neil Currams on 020 7378 5473 or email your details through to email@example.com