Head of LegalTech and Innovation
City of London
about 2 months ago
An international law firm has an exciting new permanent job opportunity for a HEAD OF LEGALTECH AND INNOVATION.
This is a global role to provide dedicated leadership to drive forward the development and adoption of the firm’s current and future LegalTech solutions, provide technology enabled solutions both within the business and for clients.
Key Job Responsibilities will include:
- Form a coherent action plan and roadmap working with key stakeholders
- Constantly promote and embed Innovation and help support ideas through conception, scoping, business case and development with analysis, scoping, project structuring and project management
- Manage the full life cycle of new technology engagement
- Identify opportunities for automation and digitisation of processes into developing solutions
- Collaborate with lawyers and legal professionals to understand their pain points and identify solutions to address these needs, whether using existing technology or new technology to innovate, improve efficiencies or create new client solutions
- Arrange and participate in trials of new products, supporting proof of concepts in the business presenting results and recommendations for
- Contribute to the global IT strategy and roadmap including business cases for technology
This is a hands-on role and should be attractive to an individual who has demonstrable capabilities and similar work experience in LegalTech in a professional services organisation.
Key Job Requirements and Person Specification:
You should be familiar with the LegalTech landscape in terms of LegalTech startups and more established organisations in this marketplace
Demonstrable experience of product evaluation, selection, negotiation, and implementation of LegalTech solutions
Solid analytical skills on process, behaviour/change management and technology for end-to-end solutions
Strong communication, collaboration and analytical skills are essential.
To be considered for this and other Legal Technology job vacancies please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org