About the company
A successful and fast-growing Inforrmation Management technology organisation has a permanent job opportunity for a Records Management/Information Governance Consultant who can be either home based or in their offices in Surrey.
Key job responsibilities will include:
- the supervision of research, quality assurance, mapping and validation to ensure current and accurate information about laws and regulations that may affect the information requirements for businesses.
- the mapping of legislation to different document types and categories of records.
- providing expert advice to customers on their records and information requirements
- providing records management consultancy with regards to record types, retention requirements
- identifying opportunities to increase retention compliance
- writing articles on regulation and legislative issues
This job would suit a Records Management or Information Governance professional who has an understanding of information related legislation and its interpretation to determine risk and compliance and governance requirements.
You should have experience of working with a records retention schedule.
You should possess good research skills and be able to analyse complex information.
You should possess good written and spoken communication skills.
You should be self-motivated and possess the ability to work with colleagues on a remote basis.
A Records Management or legal qualification is desirable but not essential for the right person.
A 2nd language or experience working in financial services would also be a bonus
What’s in it for me
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic software technology organisation related to the records management industry. Applications are welcome from candidates who are able to work effectively remotely, working from home.
To be considered for this and other Records Management and Information Governance job opportunities please email your CV to email@example.com in the first instance.