Human Resources Assistant
£22,000 to £24,000
37.5 hours a week 9:00AM TO 5.30PM Mon to Fri
About the company:
Based in West London, and reporting to the Human Resources Manager the Human Resource Assistant provides broad assistance to ensure the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies and programs.
The Human Resources Assistant must be tactful, diplomatic and possess the ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of an organisation. A positive attitude towards customer service is a necessity, as is the ability to work within a close team. The position requires a high level of IT skills, specifically with Microsoft Word® and Excel®, as well as the ability to learn and absorb use of bespoke software. Maintaining confidentiality is an essential trait required for this role. Working knowledge of employment legislation is required, as well as a comprehensive understanding of principles of HR administration.
What you’ll be doing
- Ensuring compliance with current legal legislation and agreements.
- Managing new starter, leaver and transfers processes end to end including advertising vacancies, conducting initial interviews, writing job descriptions, contracts and offer letters, collecting references, collecting right to work documentation and arranging exit interviews.
- Responsible for new employee orientation and assisting with the development and training issues and administration
- Providing management reporting using Excel.
- Liaising with the finance department on all payroll and pension related matters.
- Providing administration for current employee benefits.
- Responsible assisting with the organisation of corporate social events.
- Managing the appraisal process, including collection of all appraisals and escalating concerns and issues as necessary.
- Assisting in matters of employee and community communication, including maintenance of employee information systems such as the Company Handbook and Intranet,
- Responsible for assisting with redundancy process including creating reports, writing termination letters and calculating redundancy payments.
- Arranging internships, work experience and secondments.
- Single point of contact for SAP HR and SPOC for staff throughout the UK and ROI.
- Managing the SAP HR assignment appropriate roles, privileges and access rights in P03 and ESS, MSS view.
- Coaching new starters on the applicable areas of SAP HR (ESS and MSS).
- Providing general pension support and administration.
- Any other reasonable tasks as may be required.
Why you should Apply:
Based near the river Thames this company has excellent new offices and has the ethos of promoting from within. Any training you need to progress your skills and career can be provided by the company. The company has extensive benefits which include onsite gym, free onsite parking and easily accessible by public transport
If you are interested in learning more: Please get in touch on 020 7378 5458 or on email@example.com