A distinguished global law firm has a permanent job opportunity for an Information Administrator to be part of The Information & Research team. The ideal candidate will be a keen Library/Information degree holder with a good working knowledge of MS Office. This role is an ideal opportunity for a graduate who has the desire and ambition to move in to the information field and progress. The Information Administrator role is to help support the Information Team to the Practice and Business Services of the firm.
You will have a pro-active team working approach and be confident in communicating with internal and external stakeholders at all levels. You will seek to pro-actively build and develop relationships firm-wide.
An exciting full-time opportunity has arisen to join the law firm’s Information & Research team. The team plays a vital role in ensuring that the value of information is realised through the efficient gathering, assembling and development of both internal knowhow and external materials.
As Information Administrator your job role will include:
- Having a creative, confident and pro-active approach
- Training and investment in information resources
- Managing and updating loose-leaf materials
- Shelving, archiving and labelling in the main library collection
- Creating distribution lists for hardcopy subscription materials
- Having a good working knowledge of MS Office
- Having excellent organisational, administrative and time management skills.
- Sharing best practice and skills with other local and global members of the Information and Research teams
- Keeping team members up to date with changes in processes and procedures
- Assisting with administration related to the leaver/joiner processes
You will possess the ability to develop a good understanding of the work of The Information & Research team and to appreciate clients' information needs.
This is a great job opportunity for an enthusiastic Library/Information graduate who will gain valuable marketable skills to further develop their career.
If you would like to find out more about this job vacancy, then please call Kathy Thistlethwaite on 0207 378 5473 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org