A leading global law firm has a new and exciting 12 months FTC role for an Information Centre Administrator to join their Knowledge and Information team in their London office.
You will be communicating with colleagues across the organisation and be involved with the maintenance, collection and downloading of material, dealing with post and control the starter and leavers process. You will also work on the Library Management System to circulate the journals and deal with any maintenance issues such as claims for missing issues or journal invoices that are due.
The Knowledge and Information team provide a range of Information Services across the firm, from providing a professional research and information enquiry service to providing current awareness services.
As Information Centre Administrator your job role will include:
- Having excellent IT Skills – Excel, Word, Internet and Email
- Having good communication skills and telephone manner
- Processing journals, circulation of both online and hard copy content
- Handling requests (both online and hard copy) from internal resources
- Administering the Starter and Leaver process – managing passwords etc.
- Supporting the team with research tasks including obtaining company reports, legislation articles
- Ensuring all loose-leaf updates are logged and distributed for updating
- Having excellent organisational, administrative and time management skills.
- Having a forward thinking, original and confident approach
You will possess the ability to develop a good understanding of the work of the Knowledge and Information Services team and to appreciate clients' information needs.
Why you should apply
This is a great opportunity for an Information Administrator. You must be eager to work in a professional and corporate law firm, with the confidence to deal directly with users, have strong communication skills and excellent attention to detail.
If you would like to find out more about this job vacancy, then please call Kathy Thistlethwaite on 0207 378 5473 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org