Dependent on experience
about 1 month ago
Information Governance Consultant - Remote Working including travel.
A Consultant is currently sought to join a small team who advise on Information Governance and Information Management consulting projects across the UK.
You will be able to work on a remote basis, with the ability to travel to attend client site locations for potentially 50% of the time.
The Consultant will be instrumental in the creation of deliverables such as benchmark assessments, retention schedules and policies relevant to information governance programmes.
The Consultant will work to provide guidance for enterprise Information Governance projects, and be able to demonstrate:
The ability to develop trusted advisor relationships
Experience with key compliance aspects of information governance including retention, privacy, security and legal holds/eDiscovery.
Analytical and subject matter experience from working on complex information management programmes.
Key job responsibilities will include:
- Developing key relationships, and promoting capabilities and offerings.
- Contributing to high performing, team-oriented, client-focused working environments
- Contributing to knowledge management, solution development, and thought leadership by capturing and sharing Information Governance best practices, repeatable solutions/components, and go-to-market materials
- Supporting business development activities, providing input to discovering and shaping opportunities, solution development, proposal generation, and deal closing stages
Key Job skills required include:
- Able to articulate the benefits of an information governance approach and implement appropriate work product based on industry good practice
- Able to drive data strategy through demand management, governance, design, and implementation, acting as advisor to client teams
- Hands on skills with tools for remediating redundant, trivial and obsolete data and content in enterprise applications and repositories
Key job requirements and Person Specification:
- Significant information management industry experience
- Relevant information management and Records Management qualifications and/or equivalent experience in Information Management/Information Governance/Records Management
- Knowledge of and experience with data privacy regulation and/or industry certification (e.g. CIPP/E)
To be considered for this and other Information Governance job vacancies please apply with your CV to email@example.com, thank you.