about 2 months ago
Information Governance Specialist
As a Records Management / Information Governance Specialist, you will be responsible for providing a full range of records information, organisational and retrieval services across the firm’s offices.
Key Job Responsibilities will include:
- Managing and retrieving physical and electronic records
- Ensuring the accuracy and integrity of the data in the records management system
- Reviewing records management system content and recognising errors.
- Responding to a variety of requests for files and information
- Archival duties
- Demonstrating a high level of proficiency in records management system functions and records department procedures to provide support to staff
- Records Management project work
Key person specifications and job requirements:
You should be keen to develop your career in Records Management and Information Governance in a corporate, professional services environment.
You should have experience of Records or Information Governance, ideally in a corporate environment, including the use of a Records Management System.
You should have a thorough knowledge of record management principles and understanding of practices and procedures.
You will be have the ability to deal with people at different levels of seniority across the firm.
This is an operational role so applications are welcomed from junior Records Management professionals keen to develop their RM and IG career in a highly professional environment.
You will be London based with hybrid working.
If you have a suitable Records Management background, please apply with your CV to email@example.com to be considered for this and other Records Management and Information Governance job opportunities.