commensurate with experience
11 months ago
Information Manager – Law Firm – Interim Contract – London
A leading law firm has an interim job opportunity for an Information Manager, based in their London offices.
Key job responsibilities will include:
- Supporting lawyers and other members of the firm by overseeing the effective provision and utilisation of legal and business information and knowledge resources.
- Managing physical and online information resources
- Vendor and information management
- Providing current awareness services
- Managing various aspects of the library and information function, as required, including publications and subscriptions
- Facilitating the sharing of knowledge
- Providing training on the effective use of information resources
To be considered for this job opportunity you should have a background in Information Services, providing similar services in a professional services firm and involving similar Knowledge and Information responsibilities as a Legal librarian, Researcher or Information specialist, Knowledge or Information Manager, or an equivalent role.
You should already possess legal sector experience.
You will be able to utilise your expertise with a range of knowledge and information resources, possess research and enquiry skills, as well as strong communication and interpersonal skills.
It is possible this interim contract position will be required for 3-6 months. There will be a potential subsequent permanent position, albeit with additional responsibilities.