Permanent job opportunity in Oxford, for an Information and Records Manager, who also has Data Protection responsibility.
The post-holder will be responsible for managing and developing the organisation’s Information and Records through the whole life cycle while ensuring all compliance requirements are met, including compliance with data protection regulations.
Key job responsibilities will include:
- developing policies and procedures
- delivering training
- as SME, advising staff on appropriate information and records retention
- building strong relationships with stakeholders to ensure information and records management is always maintained throughout the organisation
- managing the company archive
- acting as SME for data protection, implementing good DP practices and responding to enquiries
- working with senior stakeholders and legal to strategically influence DP across the organisation
Key job requirements:
- You must have experience of working with internal and external stakeholders to address information and records management problems through policy, process or behavioural change
- You will be able to work autonomously to shape the information, records management and data protection function.
- A background in a similar role as an Information Manager or Records Manager; or a related area such as Quality Systems, Librarian or Archivist in a pharmaceutical environment.
To be considered for this and other Information and Records Management job opportunities please email email@example.com with your CV in the first instance.