26 days ago
Information Manager – Law Firm – Interim Contract – London
A leading law firm has an Interim job opportunity for an Information Manager, based in their London offices.
Key job responsibilities would include:
- Supporting lawyers and other members of the firm by overseeing the effective provision and utilisation of legal and business information and knowledge resources.
- Managing physical and online information resources
- Vendor and information management
- Providing current awareness services
- Managing various aspects of the library and information function, as required, including publications and subscriptions
- Facilitating the sharing of knowledge
- Providing training on the effective use of information resources
To be considered for this job opportunity you should have a background in Information Management services providing similar services in a professional services firm and involving similar Knowledge and Information responsibilities as a Legal librarian, Researcher or Information specialist, Knowledge or Information Manager, or an equivalent role.
You should already possess legal sector experience.
You will be able to utilise your understanding and expertise with a range of knowledge and information resources, possess research and enquiry skills, as well as strong communication and interpersonal skills.
It is possible this interim contract position will be available for 3-6 months.
To be considered for this and similar legal information and knowledge management job vacancies please apply with your CV to email@example.com