A leading global law firm has an exciting permanent role for an Information Officer – Research and Client Data to join their Knowledge and Business Intelligence Centre team in their Liverpool office.
You will be confidently communicating with colleagues across the organisation and be involved with focused analysis and information reporting, including competitor analysis.
The Knowledge and Business Intelligence Centre deliver a range of Knowledge and Information Services across the firm, from providing professional research and analysis to supporting the firm’s business strategy and objectives.
As Information Officer your job role will include:
- Offering detailed analysis and information summaries on sectors and clients for company profiles for pitches and competitor analysis.
- Constructing and delivering training to both new starters and existing staff
- Being pro-active in raising the department’s profile for global users.
- Supporting and providing guidance to others conducting basic research in the business
- Having a confident approach to question internal stakeholders for their research needs and asking for feedback from research and analysis undertaken
- Compiling and promoting business and legal current awareness
- Working to tight deadlines
- Having excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build effective relationships firm-wide.
- Producing innovative solutions to streamline processes whilst providing best practice
- Having a collaborative work ethic, happy to share information
- Having a forward thinking, original and assertive approach
You will possess the ability to develop a good understanding of the work of the Knowledge and Business Intelligence Centre team and to appreciate clients' information needs.
Why you should apply
This is a great opportunity for an Information Officer to join a vibrant and developing new office. You must be keen to work in a professional and corporate law firm, with the confidence to deal directly with users, have strong communication skills and excellent attention to detail.
If you would like to find out more about this job vacancy, then please call Kathy Thistlethwaite on 0207 378 5473 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org