Highly Competitive Salary
7 months ago
This is a new permanent job opportunity for a Research & Information Services Co-ordinator. The position will be based in London.
You will join a central Information Services team, providing Research and Information Services across the firm in the UK and abroad.
Key job responsibilities will include:
- handling library administrative tasks
- managing the print collection including purchasing, journals and subscriptions
- assisting with research tasks including handling requests and current awareness services
- company information research
- other project work
- promoting library services and resources to other departments
This is a great job opportunity to for a flexible, enthusiastic person with strong interpersonal and communication skills who is keen to learn and to continue to develop your library and information skills and career.
Job/person specification profile:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with approximately one years’ relevant library and information experience
- French language skills are highly desirable
This would suit someone who is
- self-motivated, flexible and able to work both in a team and individually
- organised and able to prioritise workload on a daily and ongoing basis
- possessing of excellent technology skills including proficiency in MS Office
- possessing of knowledge of online and print research platforms
To be considered for this and other Information Services job opportunities please apply with your CV to email@example.com