An international business consulting firm who advises clients on strategy, operations, technology, mergers and acquisitions and organisation has a permanent job opportunity for a Senior Coordinator, Information Services.
An exciting permanent full-time opportunity has arisen to join the Information Services Department. The successful candidate will provide research and information to consulting staff using electronic resources.
This is a new role and the London team works collaboratively within EMEA Information Services. The ideal candidate will be a great team player who enjoys new challenges and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
As Senior Coordinator, Information Services your job role will include:
- Conducting research for case teams, Practice Areas and client development utilising electronic resources with guidance from a Senior Information Services Specialist.
- Providing well organised research results
- Participating as a member of an Industry Team to support cases and should build experience in conducting research in all areas of interest to the firm.
- Working proactively with Teams to understand the project context and specific information needs
- Building industry expertise
- Having excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Having a degree in Library Science and experience of business research tools.
- Seeking opportunities to broaden and deepen your skills set by being part of special projects.
The ideal candidate will ideally have some previous experience in business information research in a consulting, financial services or professional services firm.
This is a great job opportunity for a bright, motivated and enthusiastic junior researcher/information professional, who is keen to take the next step in developing their career in research and information, in a highly professional and dynamic, corporate environment.
If you would like to find out more about this Research job vacancy, then please call Kathy Thistlethwaite on 0207 378 5473 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org