A leading global law firm has a new and exciting FTC role until the end of December 2019 for an Information Officer to join their Knowledge and Information team in their London office. You will be communicating with colleagues across the organisation to develop an in depth understanding of the business and to anticipate client’s needs.
The Knowledge and Information team provide a range of Information Services across the firm, from providing a professional research and information enquiry service, providing current awareness services.
As Information Officer your job role will include:
- Providing in-depth business and legal research for fee earners
- Assisting the Information Centre Manager with procurement of information resources
- Compiling and promoting current awareness
- Working to tight deadlines
- Analysing on market information including competitor intelligence
- Organising and delivering training on information resources
- Assisting with and managing projects
- Having excellent organisational, administrative and time management skills.
- Having extensive experience and knowledge of legal and business online sources
- Having a forward thinking, original and confident approach
You will possess the ability to develop a good understanding of the work of the Knowledge and Information Services team and to appreciate clients' information needs.
Why you should apply
This is a great opportunity for an information professional with a degree within the Library/Information Management sector. You must be eager to work in a professional and corporate law firm, with the confidence to deal directly with users and have strong communication skills.
If you would like to find out more about this job vacancy, then please call Kathy Thistlethwaite on 0207 378 5473 or email your details to email@example.com