£60k - 70k per year
020 7378 5476
over 1 year ago
This is an excellent opportunity to join the fastest-growing practice in one of the leading specialist pharmaceutical global market research agencies.
The company is an expert in custom market research, both qualitative and quantitative, with a focus in brand-development research. It is solely active in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry and operates specialty practices, including Oncology, its largest such practice. Projects cover all phases of the pharmaceutical life cycle and the company has a strength in pre-launch positioning and communications market research.
The company has attracted talent that spans a vast range of experience, including strategic brand-planning, client-side market research experience and specialist research methodologies that are recognised within the client base as novel and leading edge. Due to its innovative approach and its willingness to adapt and enhance its methodologies, our client’s research expertise is highly sought-after by global brand marketers and global market research departments across the globe.
The specification is as follows:
- Maternity cover (12 Months) from April 2020
- Split role 75:25 in terms of focus
- 75 to update their existing techniques by ensuring they utilise behavioural science and other thought models
- 25 to develop new techniques to meet the challenges their clients face
- Largely qualitative role, but some understanding of quant is required
- Should have some pharma experience, but may be from a consumer, technology or business to business background
- Experience of communications research essential
To discuss further please contact Mark 02079785476 or firstname.lastname@example.org