My client provides cross-vertical IT and Communication solutions within an array of key productivity areas, primarily Connectivity, Contact Centre, Cyber Security, Disaster Recovery, IT Support Services, Systems Integration and Unified Communications. Over the years we have invested heavily in expanding our core network partners to provide an ultra-resilient 100GigE secure super-fast network and a service capability second-to-none, including world-class cloud and voice infrastructure with managed IT services.
They are looking for an enthusiastic, driven and ambitious Inside Sales Executive. Sales experience desirable but not necessary – graduates will be considered. This is the perfect opportunity for anyone looking for an entry opportunity into a sales environment as you will receive training from day one and on-going support throughout your development. Must have a can-do attitude and a desire to succeed, with a willingness to learn.
Working closely with the directors of the business, the role is to grow business, initially within the UK, through a host of different social channels, introductions and alliances.
What we look for:
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- Ability to build customer relationships and an excellent telephone manner
- Goal orientated with an appetite to succeed
- Enthusiasm for new challenges and eagerness to drive their careers
- Excellent attention to detail – verbal, written, communication and time management skills
- IT industry knowledge would be desirable but not essential
- Ambition & drive to set and achieve personal goals
- Is open to change
- The person will need to be able to manage their own time efficiency and have a high level of initiative and ownership
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate the Company’s core values: can-do, positive, excellence, integrity, and accountable.
- Discretion in the handling of confidential information
- Can demonstrate over achievement/advancement or recognition either at school, college or outside interest (Essential)
- Achieve financial quotas and productivity KPI´s to generate leads
- Manage and maintain partner accounts effectively maximising sales opportunities and generating a robust, short, medium- and long-term pipeline and identifying cross-selling opportunities
- Respond to and follow up enquiries by social, video, telephone and email appropriately within agreed timeframes, direct and refer where necessary
- Accurately record all customer communications on the CRM
£18k per year + Comm
020 7378 5459
9 months ago