10 months ago
A specialist consulting firm has a new permanent job opportunity for a Knowledge Systems Analyst to manage global knowledge systems including the intranet.
The Knowledge Systems Analyst will join the Knowledge Services team, and work to maintain the systems and processes that enable knowledge to be captured, stored, retrieved, and disseminated across the business.
This position is based in London with a hybrid working pattern available.
Key job responsibilities will include:
- keeping the intranet up to date
- maintaining the Knowledge library
- editing and uploading content
- collaborating with stakeholders to capture and retrieve knowledge
- dealing with queries relating to knowledge processes and knowledge tools and platforms such as Yammer and Teams
- delivering training on knowledge systems and processes
Key Job requirements and Person specifications:
- SharePoint Online skills are essential. You will be required to develop sites, pages, and libraries in SharePoint.
- Skills in the full Microsoft 365 suite would be highly beneficial
- Quick learner, able to understand systems and processes and put them into practice
- A high degree of initiative, pro-activity, and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Previous experience in knowledge or information management, business operations, administration, or project management
To be considered for this and similar Intranet and Knowledge Management systems job vacancies, please apply with your CV - cover note optional - illustrating your relevant Sharepoint experience and interest in developing a career in Knowledge Management, to email@example.com