9 days ago
A leading law firm has a great new permanent job vacancy for an Intranet and Knowledge Systems Officer, to join their Knowledge team, based in either Liverpool or London, with hybrid working pattern.
This role sits in the Knowledge team who have responsibility for developing, maintaining, and promoting the global intranet.
You will work collaboratively with a wide variety of teams and intranet content owners across the firm. Activities range from developing and updating content to being a subject matter expert on the Intranet for relevant change projects.
The role also includes being a stakeholder and advisor for delivery of a new global Intranet platform over the next 18 months
You should have experience of a SharePoint based intranet platform, enjoy being part of a hands on delivery team and ideally have had some experience of contributing to large scale change programmes such as an Intranet platform upgrade.
A working knowledge of, or interest in, Microsoft365 is also desirable.
The successful candidate will be forward thinking and solutions focused with excellent attention to detail and strong collaboration skills.
Key Job Requirements include:
- Expertise in SharePoint 2013/2016 essential
- Work experience gained preferably within a legal/professional services firm
- Knowledge of corporate intranets/portals, online research and collaborative knowledge tools
- Strong IT skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels
- Good influencing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
To be considered for this and other Intranet, Sharepoint and other Knowledge Systems job opportunities, please apply with your CV illustrating your relevant experience to email@example.com