Intranet Content Manager
about 1 month ago
A leading international law firm has an exciting permanent role for an Intranet Content Manager to join their team, based in their London, Birmingham, or Manchester office.
They have recently commenced a project to implement a new SharePoint Online based intranet and are looking to recruit an Intranet Content Manager to work with stakeholders across the firm to bring this to fruition.The successful candidate will have proven experience of working on such a rollout and the change management that this involves and will be well versed in SharePoint apps and integrations.Post-rollout, you will take responsibility for the day to day running of the new intranet, communicating regularly with Intranet editors and users and be instrumental in developing the intranet further.
As Intranet Content Manager your job role will include:
· Rolling out the new intranet across the firm, arranging demonstrations and providing support to users.
· Having advanced knowledge of SharePoint Online, MS Teams and 365 apps
· Working closely with the project team and key stakeholders across the firm, ensuring that timelines for the creation of content and pages are met and comply with governance standards.
· Working on the design of the intranet, templates, and governance.
· Assisting site owners in defining the content that they require and providing advice on this.
· Liaising with the comms team on firmwide communications relating to the launch and future developments.
· Creating training materials for users and site owners, delivering training, and acting as the point of contact for ongoing support.
· Exploring how legal knowledge, including precedents, know-how and bibles, can best be managed, and shared on the platform.
· Managing governance standards and ensuring consistency in terms of structure and design.
· Ensuring the required security settings are maintained.
· Liaising with site / content owners to ensure content remains current and relevant.
· Obtaining regular feedback from users as to how the intranet could be improved.
· Helping to embed use of the intranet into day to day working practices.
· Running reports on usage and advising site owners on how usage could be improved in their areas.
· Driving the development of the intranet to include integrations with data repositories around the firm.
· Ideally having experience with Information management
· Having the ability to successfully liaise with stakeholders and maintain standards
· Possessing the enthusiasm and tenacity to drive the rollout and lead the continuing development of the intranet
· Ideally having experience of migrating a non-SharePoint intranet into SharePoint, ideally in a law firm, otherwise a professional services firm.
Why you should apply
This is a great opportunity for an Intranet Content Manager. You must be keen to work in a professional and corporate law firm, with the confidence to deal directly with users, have confident communication skills and excellent attention to detail.
If you would like to find out more about this job vacancy, then please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org