about 1 year ago
A leading law firm has a Fixed Term Contract job opportunity for an Intranet Officer, which can be based in either London or Liverpool, including some working from home.
Within the Knowledge Systems team, the Intranet Officer will support the day to day running of the global intranet and will also play a key role in the intranet upgrade project, from a strategy, design and content perspective.
The role holder would ideally have experience working with an intranet on SharePoint and been involved in a large-scale updates or a platform upgrade project. A working knowledge of, or interest in, Microsoft/Office 365 offerings is also desirable.
The successful candidate will be forward thinking and solutions focused with attention to creating efficiencies and excellence.
This is a collaborative role working across different teams in the business.
Key job requirements and person specification:
- SharePoint expertise is essential
- Experience working on/managing a global intranet
- Experience in supporting intranet design, architecture, governance and performance decisions
- Strong relationship management skills and able to deal with senior stakeholders
- Work experience within a legal or professional services firm is preferred
- Proactive approach
This is a Fixed Term contract job opportunity for 12 months initially that may be extendable.
To be considered for this and other Knowledge Systems job vacancies please apply with your CV to email@example.com