28 days ago
A leading law firm has a new permanent job opportunity for a Records Assistant, to work towards the smooth running of the Records Management function.
You will be involved in the life cycle of the organisation's records from creation and preservation, through to disposal.
The Records assistant will be client focused and will be able to provide support and guidance to users.
You will with external storage providers and help with the switch from paper to electronic record keeping.
Key Job Responsibilities will include:
- Register and retrieve records on the firms Records Management System
- Deal with enquiries
- Deal with offsite vendor for records stored offsite.
- Ensure the accuracy of record locations.
- Support the application of the retention policy and destruction process.
This would suit a hands-on individual with a pro-active approach to service delivery, who wants to develop a career in Records and Document Management.
Ideally you will have some experience in Records Management, Archiving and Indexing.
Further job requirements will include:
- Excellent time management.
- A positive outlook and understanding of customer care
- Highly driven individual who displays a high degree of initiative
- Performing data entry tasks
This is a great job opportunity for someone keen to develop their career in Archives and Records Management in a corporate and professional environment.
To be considered for the position of Junior Records Assistant please send us your CV with a short paragraph detailing your interest in Records Management, to email@example.com