ARE YOU LOOKING FOR CAREER PROGRESSION?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the fastest-growing practice in one of the leading specialist pharmaceutical global market research agencies being one of the most recognised and respected global market research providers to the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries.
The company is an expert in custom market research, both qualitative and quantitative, with a focus in brand-development research. It is solely active in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry and operates specialty practices, including Oncology, its largest such practice. Projects cover all phases of the pharmaceutical lifecycle and the company has a strength in pre-launch positioning and communications market research.
The culture of the organisation is open, supportive and non-political with an ambition to be regarded as the best company at helping clients with their branding issues. You will work with highly motivated team members at all levels.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Together with senior and junior support, deliver projects on time, within budget and to client satisfaction.
- Brief and manage all project resources including staff, freelancers and costs.
- Develop and maintain good communication with the client from briefing meeting to debrief and final report.
- Decide on the approach and methodologies in order to fully meet the client's requirements.
- Write and deliver final discussion guides for delivery to the client, utilising input from the team where necessary.
- Conduct in-depth interviews with individuals and moderate focus groups (often client viewed)
- Organise and attend client-viewed field work alone (domestically and internationally) and resolve client related issues.
- Direct the analysis of the project data and prepare for internal data discussion meetings (“brain bashes”), ensuring that all objectives are fulfilled by the research.
- Write and deliver full presentation, ensuring that the team contribute when necessary, both for client satisfaction and staff development.
- Present the results to the client using relevant members of the team but maintaining accountability for the content and presentation.
- Ensure that all outputs delivered to the client from the project are of the highest standards within the constraints of deadlines and budgets.
- Be involved in non-project work designed to improve the practices of the company.
- Decision Making: Make daily decisions on suppliers for fieldwork, recruitment criteria, discussion guide design and recommendations to the client. This is a consultant role where you will be expected to make all decisions concerning the management of a project and refer on only when no further options are available, or diplomacy has been exhausted.
- Cross-Functional Working: Daily, frequent contact with other employees, clients and suppliers, providing advice and consultancy on all aspects of projects, influencing and negotiating.
- Complexity: Involves both creativity and a methodical approach. Creative input to the proposal, any qualitative interviewing and the final presentation of results is very important.
- People Management: No direct responsibility for junior staff, except on a project basis. Responsible for providing input to inform the appraisal of staff who have worked on projects.
- Planning: Mainly autonomous so deadlines are largely self-imposed. Requires project management and planning skills. Takes a long-term view of the Company's plans as well as project plans. Responsible for all plans associated with own projects. Projects can last from 2 weeks to 1 year. Refers to the Project Leader on priority clashes only when visible options have been exhausted.
To discuss this role in full then please contact Mark on 0207 378 5476 or mark.leigh@suehill .com