About the company
One of Europe’s leading providers of Market Research Services and Customer Engagement and Loyalty Solutions. Placing data at the heart of its strategy, we service some of Europe’s largest brands and research agencies.
Services for Market Research is their largest division with proprietary panels in UK, France, Germany, Denmark, Austria, Finland, Italy, Norway, Spain, Sweden & Switzerland. My client works with market research companies, providing respondents for online research surveys.
My client is expanding rapidly following recent acquisitions in London and the Nordics. As a result of this growth we are now recruiting a new Business Development Manager to join our London-based team.
What you will be doing:
Sales Consultation – 50% of time
- Account manage an existing portfolio of clients
- Deal with client requests, assess feasibility and prepare proposals
- Liaise with Project Managers to ensure accurate and timely delivery
- Upselling to and growing existing client revenues
- Present our offering (new products and panels) to the client portfolio
Prospection - 50% of time
- Sell companies panels in a defined sales territory, to data collection buyers in Market Research, Media, PR, Advertising and Communications
- Smash your individual targets and objectives
- Regularly present to clients and new prospects, quickly building a robust portfolio
- Attend various market research conferences and events in the UK
- Continually stay abreast of new products, industry issues and competitive strengths & weaknesses
- Prospect new business
- Deal with requests from existing clients and prospects, assess feasibility and prepare proposals
- Work closely with project managers to ensure campaign delivery
- Keep up to date all sales tracking databases, including bids, contacts, meeting reports, etc.
Who you will be
- Minimum of 3 years relevant sales experience in this industry
- Be well connected and have a proven track record of success.
- Experience of selling multi-country studies would be an advantage.
- You will be highly motivated and driven to achieve your targets whilst remaining a key team player. This role demands close client interaction and so strong communication skills are essential.
- The ability to handle multiple priorities and remain calm under pressure is crucial for you to be able to thrive in this fast-paced environment.
Why you should apply
- Experience in selling data collection,
- Experience selling market research services/products or digital solutions
To discuss this role in full then please contact mark on 0207 378 5476 or mark.leigh@suehill